Power quality, harmonics and flicker monitor
The PM3000 Power Logger is the best value 3 phase power quality & harmonic logger on the market today.
It measures almost every aspect of the electricity you're supplying or receiving, so is a must for utility, electricity and power supply companies as well as large industrial consumers, from heavy machinery plants to hospitals and supermarkets.
Key features include:
- The patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Measures current between 0 and 3,000 Amps and voltage between 0 and 480 Volts on single phase, two phase and three phase power supplies
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VAR’s, phase angle, frequency, THD, and much more.
- Comprehensive range of math functions give excellent data analysis.
- Graphical touch screen interface provides straightforward, user-friendly operation.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.