PowerMaster 7000HK is an exceptional three phase power quality recorder/analyser for the Power Industry Professional. It is a user-friendly, comprehensive, compact and cost-effective power quality monitoring and trouble-shooting unit.
It offers virtually everything needed to monitor and record power for surveys and audits. It includes 4 voltage input channels capable for measuring 0 to 600 Vac and 4 current input channels for use with voltage output current clamps, or Rogowski Coil sensors supplied. Eleven pre-stored connection configurations are set for 3 phase, 2 phase and single phase measurements. Users can also configure their own set-up and math calculation requirements and save them to non-volatile memory.
153.6 k samples per second. Bluetooth Equipped.
The PM7000 complements the Adaptive Store function with intelligent Waveform Capture. This real-time, auto-ranking mechanism is able to track and rank multiple categories of transient and other problem event types. It discards smaller events when larger ones occur, which means the best, most revealing events are captured without any prior knowledge of what might happen – and without wasting store, and without any re-arming time. This makes the whole waveform capture process sensitive/generous/sensible instead of abstemious and efficient instead of profligate – so data transfer, storage and search times are minimised. Like the benefits of Adaptive Store, these are also achieved without setting any thresholds!
Key features include:
- The only Cat IV 600V Phase A powered Power Quality Analyser.
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15: Instantaneous Flicker Sensation, Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Single Cycle Adaptive Storage recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Over 470 channels for reporting to the Standards.
- 32 Troubleshooting channels with single cycle detail.
- Bi-colour, status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- Bluetooth, USB, USB Flash Drive connectivity.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, a highly regarded data recovery and analysis package.
- New! Hook-Up Checklist with photos and reference vector diagrams to give confidence of correct hook-up whether 1st or 101st time of using the unit.