5 Fault Gases - Moisture
Avoid what could become a costly transformer failure by choosing our new generation of multi-gas on-line monitors. The Calisto 5 is a powerful tool for transformer condition assessment.
This generation of Calistos uses gas chromatography with proven reliable results.
This is a physical method of separation in which the components to be separated are distributed between two phases, one of which is stationary (stationary phase) while the other moves in a definite direction (mobile phase).
- Identify arcing at the earliest onset
- Add continuous Duval Triangle diagnosis to incipient fault detection
- Ensure concurrence with laboratory data (short-term and long-term)
- View data and monitor status on-site without tools or computers
- Low ownership cost
- Additional measurement of Duval Triangle gases
- Acetylene measurement from 0.2 ppm
- Automated self-calibration using certified primary grade gas
- Intuitive front-panel display interface
- Built-in oil circulation and flow monitoring
- Continuous enclosure and oil conditioning
- DNP3 and Modbus standard, IEC 61850 optional
- Vacuum tolerant
- Substation hardened communication electronics
- Built-in moisture and solubility coefficients for all common insulating fluids