Complete DGA - Moisture
Avoid what could become a costly transformer failure by choosing our new generation of multi-gas on-line monitors. The Calisto 9 is a powerful tool for transformer condition assessment.
This generation of Calistos uses gas chromatography with proven reliable results.
This is a physical method of separation in which the components to be separated are distributed between two phases, one of which is stationary (stationary phase) while the other moves in a definite direction (mobile phase).
- Accurately monitor all atmospheric and fault gases
- Identify and monitor faults using any diagnostic method
- Be alerted to unintended air ingress or accelerated oxidation
- Ensure total combustible and dissolved gases remain within safe limits
- Monitor any gas profile, from very low to extremely high concentrations
- Measures all seven fault gases plus oxygen and nitrogen
- Industry leading detection limits
- Automated self-calibration using certified primary grade gas
- Intuitive front-panel display interface
- Built-in oil circulation and flow monitoring
- Continuous enclosure and oil conditioning
- DNP3 and Modbus standard, IEC 61850 optional
- Vacuum tolerant
- Substation hardened communication electronics
- Built-in moisture and solubility coefficients for all common insulating fluids