4th generation PhaseID System
- Simply purchase a G4 Field Probe, use our Smartphone App, and obtain reference phase from Origo’s worldwide Base Servers.
- The G4 System is not just another model. It is an entirely new phase identification concept.
- Using a modern “Software Defined” architecture, the hardware doesn’t change.
- Future new features and phasing capabilities are implemented simply by upgrading the App and Server software.
- The App works with all previous Origo Field Probes including the hundreds of Lineman Field Probes still in use.
- The G4 Probe is the last Field Probe model you will ever have to purchase.
G4 App Video
G4 PhaseID System Features
- Smartphone App based system is very simple and intuitive to operate.
- Setting up Tagging Reference Phase is trivial.
- All measurement data (phase, GPS location, time, setup, etc.) is recorded on the Smartphone and can be downloaded, uploaded, or sent to others.
- Attach any text, voice, photo, or video clips desired to any phase measurement.
- Fully redundant reference phase network. If current Base Coupler is not operating, simply select another.
G4 System Initial Phasing Capabilities
- Non-contact proximity phase measurements on all primary single & 3-phase circuits, and on all secondary circuits including residential meters.
- Phase URD dead front elbows, 3-phase URD feeder cables buried in a trench, and underground lead shielded feeder cables using current adapter.
- Determine URD elbow connectivity between junction cabinets and padmounts.
G4 System Upcoming Phasing Capabilities
- Real-time phasing anywhere on the planet using Iridium GO!
- Determine connectivity between URD cable in a trench and Cabinets.
- Drone ready to allow phasing isolated hard to reach circuits.
- Phase standard under-build and other complex circuits from ground level using circuit models to avoid having to use an extendo stick.