The PowerMaster 1000 Single Phase Logger is a 3-channel data logging system built into an easy to carry housing. It is ideal for responding to residential voltage complaints and power consumption problems.
It monitors line to neutral and neutral to earth voltages and one current signal that accepts rogowski coils or traditional current clamps. Flicker Measurements are made to IEC 61000-4-15. Data is retrieved via an infra-red or (optional) Bluetooth serial port. Date and time, recording length, recording mode, sample rate, math channel usage and more can be configured from a laptop or personal computer via the serial port.
Key features include:
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15: Instantaneous Flicker Sensation, Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- The patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Measures current up to 1,000 Amps and voltage between 0 and 270 Volts on a single phase power supply.
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VAR's, phase angle, frequency, THD, and much more.
- Comprehensive range of math functions give excellent data analysis.
- Data is retrieved with ease via an infra-red or (optional) Bluetooth serial port.
- Bi-colour status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.